Safety Protocol Contact Information
Posted By jgoodman on July 1, 2020
- San Diego Police Department: (For urgent emergency issues)
If there is a crime, trespasser onsite, and/or suspicious activity going on, contact SDPD. See information below.
- Emergency Phone Number: 911
- Non-Emergency Phone Number: (619) 531-2000
- Clean & Safe (Typically the first place to report issues that are not urgent)
If there is homeless blocking the entry way of the building or loitering around the building, call Clean & Safe. See information below.
- Phone: (619) 234-8900
- Text Message: 619-414-2698
- Email: info.improvedtsd.org
- Website Form: https://downtownsandiego.org/clean-and-safe/
- Get It Done: (Longer wait time to resolve, however, they have more resources to resolve homelessness issues)
If there is a homeless encampment or street graffiti, use the Get it Done App. See information below
- Website: https://www.sandiego.gov/get-it-done
BOARD SOLICITATION—Deadline is July 31st
The Annual Meeting and Board Election will be held in September. The Board consists of five (5) members. There are three (3) seats up for election, each for a two (2) year term. You must be a homeowner to run for your Board of Directors. If interested, please contact Management for additional info. Applications must be submitted by Friday, July 31, 2020.