Posted By jgoodman on September 18, 2020
Unfortunately, crime in downtown San Diego has been increasing. Together we can increase building security. Here are some things that we can do to help improve security:
1. After entering the vehicle gates, wait until the gate completely closes to proceed to your parking spot, and report individuals that enter through the vehicle gate. (Do not walk through vehicle gates, use pedestrian gates)
2. Try not to let people follow you in through pedestrian gates.
3. Do not leave valuables in your car.
4. Do not share your entrance code with anyone, including vendors.
5. Report missing or lost fobs.
6. Do not store lock boxes onsite.
7. Verify that the bike room’s doors are pulled shut and locked before leaving.
8. Report suspicious activity. Palermo Office M-F 8:00-4:30 (619) 786-7497, After Hours – Apex Security (619) 500-1850, SDPD (619) 531-2065
9. Install surveillance doorbell cameras to monitor packages.
10.Make police report if you have been a victim of a crime . https://www.sandiego.gov/blog/file-police-report-online