Safety Protocol Contact Information
Posted By jgoodman on December 4, 2020
- San Diego Police Department: (For urgent emergency issues)
If there is a crime, trespasser onsite, and/or suspicious activity going on, contact SDPD.
- Emergency Phone Number: 911
- Non-Emergency Phone Number: (619) 531-2000
- Clean & Safe (Typically the first place to report issues that are not urgent)
2. If there is homeless blocking the entry way of the building or loitering around the building, call Clean & Safe.
- Phone: (619) 234-8900
- Text Message: 619-414-2698
- Email: info.improvedtsd.org
- Website Form: https://downtownsandiego.org/clean-and-safe/
- Get It Done: (Longer wait time to resolve, however, they have more resources to resolve homelessness issues)
3. If there is a homeless encampment or street graffiti, use the Get it Done App. Website: https://www.sandiego.gov/get-it-done