- Manager's Messages
- Maintenance Tips
Posted By jgoodman on July 15, 2022
- Turn off your main water shut offs if you are out of your unit for more than 48 hours
- Continually monitor water levels when filling sinks and tubs with water.
- Notify HOA management at first sign of leaking/flooding.
- Do not run your washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher unless you are in the unit and can monitor them as you are using them.
- If there are any active leaks in your unit turn off the main water shut off valves in your unit immediately. Be familiar with how to do this before an emergency water shut down could be required in your unit.
- Exercise your main water shut off valves in your unit bi -annually.
- Use a strainer in your kitchen sink/s and throw away food in place of grinding it through the garbage disposal.
- Do not over load your washing machine