- Manager's Messages
- Helpful Holiday Tips
Helpful Holiday Tips
Posted By jgoodman on November 22, 2022
- Turn off the main water shut off valve if you are out of your unit for more than 48 hours.
- If there are any active leaks in you unit turn off the main water shut off valves in your unit immediately. *Be familiar with how to do this before an emergency water shut down could be required in your unit*
- A strainer should be used in your sink/s, and all food should be discarded in the trash
- Do not run your washing machine, dishwasher, or dryer unless you are in the unit and can monitor them as you are using them.
- Do not overload your washing machine
- Notify HOA management at first sign of leak/flooding
- Monitor water levels when filling sinks and tubs with water.
- Break down boxes and bring them to the trash rooms to help avoid recycle chute clogs