Building Security Information
Posted By jgoodman on September 7, 2023
- Do not give delivery services personal building entry codes. Delivery services are to call residents from the call box directory, and you buzz them in from your phone.
- Do not let people in the building that you do not know to be a resident.
- Try to not let people follow you into the building or vehicle gates. All individuals must use their own fob to gain access to the building.
- Secure your packages as soon as you can after they are delivered. Consider asking a neighbor to guard your delivery for you if you cannot secure it.
- Do not walk through vehicle gates. Security and Management respond to individuals walking through vehicle gates as trespassers. Walking through vehicle gates is also a safety issue.
- With everyone’s participation we can increase security on the property. Thank you for you help and cooperation!