Please pick-up after your furry little 4-legged ones. Bring a bag with you each time to remove the waste, as there are not always bags available in the stations. Please take your pets across the street on Cedar St., or other designated areas. Please be mindful of the units, and planters on the 1st floor.
Thank you for your cooperation
Thank you for voting for the pool reconstruction project. The measure passed with 183 in favor of the loan, and 8 opposed. The results of the voter ballots that were turned in are posted in the bulletin board by the gym.
Management will keep you updated as the project continues to develop.
Unfortunately, crime in downtown San Diego has been increasing. Together we can increase building security. Here are some things that we can do to help improve security:
1. After entering the vehicle gates, wait until the gate completely closes to proceed to your parking spot, and report individuals that enter through the vehicle gate. (Do not walk through vehicle gates, use pedestrian gates)
2. Try not to let people follow you in through pedestrian gates.
3. Do not leave valuables in your car.
4. Do not share your entrance code with anyone, including vendors.
5. Report missing or lost fobs.
6. Do not store lock boxes onsite.
7. Verify that the bike room’s doors are pulled shut and locked before leaving.
8. Report suspicious activity. Palermo Office M-F 8:00-4:30 (619) 786-7497, After Hours – Apex Security (619) 500-1850, SDPD (619) 531-2065
9. Install surveillance doorbell cameras to monitor packages.
10.Make police report if you have been a victim of a crime . https://www.sandiego.gov/blog/file-police-report-online
Pool Reconstruction Ballots Due By September 16, 2020
Owners, please submit your ballots in person to the Property Management office, or by mail before 9/16/2020. Not submitting a vote, counts as a non-approval. To move forward with the project as planned, 155 owners of 230 need to vote in favor to authorize the loan. The Board does not plan to levy a special assessment to repay the loan.
This upgrade to the property includes correcting drainage issues, and leaks into the garages. In addition this improvement would include reconstruction to the pool, new decking in the pool area, barbeques, fire pits, furniture, and landscaping. These enhancements will likely increase property values, rental income, and the overall enjoyment of the facility.
93 ballots have been submitted as of September 9th, 2020. Please let management know if you are an owner and have not received your ballot. In order to achieve the 67% approval vote, the Board and Management are asking for 100% voter participation.
The tabulation meeting will take place at 5:30, September 16th, 2020 in the conference room on the third floor. You can drop off your ballot at that meeting, but we encourage you to submit your ballot at the management office in the gym, or by mail before the deadline.
You can find pictures of the remodel in the bulletin board by the gym, and on the Palermo website. http://piazzapalermo.org